AGCL are proud to offer a complete and personal IT support service to schools and businessses in the South of England. We specialise in providing end to end one stop shop solutions, but are happy to offer individual services as necessary. Our solutions are tailored to meet a schools individual business’ requirement and, as such we are also flexible in our approach to support packages with everything from annually, monthly paid contracts and simple hourly rate charging structures available. Our engineers and support staff have a depth of knowledge and rich experience within all aspects of IT, allowing us to provide you with the IT support your business deserves.
Telephone and remote support is ideal for schools and small businesses that need a fast response to their IT support issues. After initial telephone or E Mail contact, we can instantly work on any problems using the latest software technologies to securely connect to your network via the Internet, to diagnose and resolve any problems you may be experiencing. Using remote control tools, our experts will see exactly what your staff can see as they operate their computer, so we can discuss the issue, diagnose the fault and correct it immediately.
For times when the problem is more serious or not so obvious, we provide expert and friendly onsite support for any requirements you may have. From installing printers to configuring a new PC on your network, an engineer can visit within a previously agreed and reasonable time frame. As part of our more personal service, out of hours work (where access can be gained easily) can be undertaken to minimise interruptions to the normal working day.
Our IT services include:
• Network (WAN / LAN) & server design & implementation
• Existing network optimisation
• Hardware recommendations, supply, installation, maintenance & support
• Software recommendations, supply, installation, maintenance & support
• Sale or Rental or all Microsoft software (licensed MS AEP Authorised Education Partner).
• Security & firewalls
• Installation of structured cabelling and network switches
• Enterprise antivirus
• On and offsite backup solutions
• High speed enterprise wireless installations as Xirrus Partners
• Home working / remote access (including home visits etc)
• Intranet & extranet
• IT controlled telephony and Voicemail
• Website design & hosting
• High speed broadband Internet Connections
• Network controlled CCTV systems offering High definition Quality & Support Contracts.
• Point to point High speed microwave connections.
• Installation of interactive screens and whiteboards.
Installation of Projection systems & audio sytems